In this final journey, we recognize all that we are as the formless presence of the infinite Self. We open the dimension of our transcendent Self. This journey requires us to go beyond differences and similarities into reality and unity. By forging an elevated identity with our infinite Self within our finite self, we become spontaneous, creative and flexible. We excel in this infinite game of the soul.
Love, compassion and kindness become the core of our experience. At the peak of this journey we become the nothing within the center of all that is. At this point mystery is now mastery. The sacred space opens up to intuitive presence, which serves innocence, savors life, blesses all, and praises the Infinite, the all within All. You become you, nothing more, nothing less. In this final journey, we become realized human beings.
The third journey guides us through seven stages, most of them comprising several meditations:
- Presence Like a Beacon: Tattva Siddhi Meditation for Presence Like a Beacon
- Everywhere Radiance: Polishing the Radiant Body
- Prayerful Stillness: Deeksha Patra for Prayerful Stillness
- Preacher: Chautay Padma Nirgun Mantra
- Teacher: Traatik to See the Energy
- Sage: Sarb Gyan Kriya
- Infinite Pulse: Sodarshan Chakra Kriya